New Nerf Elite Range P.A.K Accessory

MyLastDart

<a href="http://mylastdart.blogspot.co.uk">The Off

For a long time, fans have wanted more accessories. Be it to simulate MilSim, or for others to just be able to head in to battle and be able to pack just that bit more foam. It would seem Hasbro have finally heard the calls!
Read more »

m4rsmensch

Erfahrener Modder
Iam unsure about that bag. Come on its for 12 dart mags, who has really 5 of those?
And I fear this thing is made out of rather thin and soft fabric and therefore will lose its shape. Could give you a hard time in the midst of a NERF war to fiddle with your bag because it has lost its shape and you cant get your empty mag back in. There are already better alternatives to this bag on the market.
Only interesting thing is the flap with the ammo holding slopes.

Nachtmahr

Lernender Modder
If its fabricated out of the same fibre as the last Nerf Ammo Bag, its not worth the money. The last one (the one wich came with 50 camo CS darts) was a really big disappointment for me - since them I rely on third party manufacturers.
Actually I use military grade G36 magazine pouches, those work great :D

skeptiker

Auf Blasted zuhause
Ohh come on, i really need that bag... I just started saving money to buy 5 Retaliators to fill it... Sorry for sarcasm... Its late...

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten