NEW Nerf Rebelle Powerbelle blaster!

MyLastDart

<a href="http://mylastdart.blogspot.co.uk">The Off
Nerf-Rebelle-Powerbelle-MyLastDart.jpg

If you remember we saw the "no batteries included" message on the tv commercial for the Nerf Rebelle site launch.

Well now we have an answer :D

Kj2Paj2.png

NEW Nerf Rebelle Powerbelle blaster - Batteries Required!

hoellenhamster

Auf Blasted zuhause
I never liked the speedswarm :)

Are you implying anyone did, ever?
The Swarmfire had a certain charm but the Speedswarm is among the ugliest foam blasters ever produced - at least in my opinion. Pink EdHardyesque squiggles won't change that :-D

I am still looking forward to some of the other Rebelle blasters to become available. I am planning a series of paintjobs to make them a little more feminin than they are right now...

skeptiker

Auf Blasted zuhause
Well at least the Tin-Speedswarm was voted for "Mod of the Year '12"...
And I have some ideas of an cthulhuesque arm extension in my mind... something inbetween the middle of Half-Life's grunts and Mega Man...

cc-top

Auf Blasted zuhause
Hehe the Mod of the Year (the tin can) was a Snapfire:)

I must say the repainted Speedswarm really fits into the Rebelle line and the new customers Hasbro is fishing for in the first place won't care that it's a repaint. As a fan I say yawn...

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten