Der Willkommens-Thread für neue Mitglieder

Dieses Thema im Forum "Global Stickies" wurde erstellt von admin, 15. Januar 2011.

1. battle-axolotl

battle-axolotl Benutzer

2. Marc78

Marc78 Neuer Benutzer

Moin zusammen,

bin neu hier und möchte mich kurz vorstellen:
    Marc, Baujahr 1978, Vater eines Nerf-Verrückten, komme aus dem Raum Soest/Arnsberg, bin seit einer Woche Mitglied im Verein "Owl-Nerf Community" und muss mich wohl jetzt mal mit der Materie auseinander setzen. Ich bin eigentlich im Lager Airsoft zu Hause, aber Nerfbattles machen mir neuerdings auch viel Spaß ;)

Beste Grüße
    Marc

Dominik, Hoeni, Rebound und 2 anderen gefällt das.
  3. DoggyBG

DoggyBG Blasted Kenner

Willkommen hier :)
    Jemand der halbwegs hier in der Ecke ist ^^

Marc78 gefällt das.
  4. Moggih

Moggih Auf Blasted zuhause

Ja! Rottet euch zusammen, macht ein Treffen, dann komme ich auch :D

Willkommen jedenfalls :)

Marc78, Rebound und DoggyBG gefällt das.
  5. DoggyBG

DoggyBG Blasted Kenner

Muss da echt mal gucken... Hab da evtl. Eine outdoor location, die ich mir mal anschauen könnte ^^

Marc78, ShortLucky und Moggih gefällt das.
  6. Hoeni

Hoeni Auf Blasted zuhause

Oh ein Ortsansässiger quasi, exzellent :)
    Willkommen im Forum und wenn was ist: ich bin ‚umme Ecke‘…

Rebound und Marc78 gefällt das.
  7. Marc78

Marc78 Neuer Benutzer

Ortsansässig? Wo kommst Du denn her? X-D

8. Marc78

Marc78 Neuer Benutzer

Wo ist denn "halbwegs"?

9. DoggyBG

DoggyBG Blasted Kenner

Sitze im MK

Marc78 gefällt das.
  10. Hoeni

Hoeni Auf Blasted zuhause

Beckum - moggih hat hier eine schöne usermap gebaut, ich muss mal suchen wo die ist…

Marc78 gefällt das.
  11. Moggih

Moggih Auf Blasted zuhause

12. Marc78

Marc78 Neuer Benutzer

ich arbeite in Hemer :)

13. medusa

medusa Auf Blasted zuhause

Allgemein ein herzliches Willkommen an alle neuen Nerflinge auch von mir. :)

Marc78 gefällt das.
  14. Avinash Shankar

Avinash Shankar Benutzer

Hallo all,

After a lurking here for a long time, I would like to introduce myself. My German is not that good and that's why I write in English. I hope that's okay. My name is Avinash and I am from India. I have been in Erlangen, Germany for a couple of years (covid years so mostly home :( ). I work as a patent attorney at Siemens. I am married and have a 6 months old son.

I got into the nerf scene about 6 months ago and find it to be a rather fun hobby. I got into the hobby while buying some wooden toys for my 6 month old son. Since then, I have acquired a couple of boxes of nerf blasters (which my wife is not happy about). It's an addictively fun to go on ebay and haggle and buy blasters. I also like the Modding aspect and building aspect. I had fun building YEHW with @smells like foam. I also tried Modding a firestrike to take a talon mag (very crudely kindof like a worker cheetah) and am trying to do the same to a fortnite SP-l. I would like to build a Rx (foam knight) at some time.

In addition to nerf, I am also a fan of science fiction and video games. I am also a fan of warhammer 40K (especially the gaunt and nightlords books). I have painted a couple of chaos space marines and like watching the 40k in 40minutes channel (though I have never played a tabletop game personally). Additionally, I learnt how to use a pottery wheel to make cups and jars and the basics of glazing pottery. I also love chip carving and wood carving and have made some coasters and other small trinkets like spoons and small toys.

edit: I also am a big fan of origami and papercraft. I used to make masks using pepecura cutouts. Origami is something I still try to practice. I am particularly like making origami tessellation hydrangea.

I would like to meet more people with similar interests and work with them (kind of like sit, chat, have a beer and mod/chip carve/paint, etc).

Warm regards,
    Avinash

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. November 2021
    FetteWorst, Dominik, Hoeni und 11 anderen gefällt das.
  15. SirScorp

SirScorp Administrator Mitarbeiter

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. November 2021
    Rebound und Alpha Asample gefällt das.
  16. Feckless

Feckless Benutzer

I can somewhat relate.....

I think you will fit in here nicely. Welcome!

Alpha Asample und Avinash Shankar gefällt das.
  17. Avinash Shankar

Avinash Shankar Benutzer

Hello,

Thank you for welcoming me.

@SirScorp thank you for informing me about the Ulm Feb event. Actually, I am thinking about attending the one in Dec ( at least for one day or so). Depends on how many favours/chores I need to do, before my wife agrees ;P.

Regards,
    Avinash

Alpha Asample, DoggyBG und SirScorp gefällt das.
  18. Rebound

Rebound Auf Blasted zuhause

Hi @Avinash Shankar .
    I live about 12 km from Erlangen (and have lived some years in Erlangen as well).
    Iam a native english speaker (american, even if a bit rusty) so english is not a problem.
    Feel free to contact me, if you want to know things that i can help you with.

19. FetteWorst

FetteWorst Auf Blasted zuhause

Sounds like ALOT of people in our hobby :) you will fit in rather well! I was always more a imperial guard/spacemarine fan. My wife isnt too happy about the 200+ blasters i own...but oh Well my son and i have plenty of fun :D

Diese Seite empfehlen